Wednesday 10 June 2015

JEWELRY INSTALLATIONS AND BEADING

When I was going crazy from too much focus on the new book, my body and brain wanted to take time out to play. Beautifying the house is very satisfactory. I had found a few pieces of wood that Payson had kept in his studio for making his own installations, sculptures and totems, stole them, and draped some of the jewelry I have made on them; here are a few pictures. I also took a little 'thaili' that Dhani Ram, the tailor from our village who is a great ally in my playing, had made for me last year, and began embroidering it with beads.

Here are a few pictures -- if the internet is kind. There's one of Dhani Ram, too, who works for two days, takes his money, and doesn't show up for days on end, being too busy drinking and recovering from it.




No comments:

Post a Comment