Friday 22 May 2015

A REQUEST PLUS ANOTHER REQUEST

Those of you in the US, if you haven't already, please buy a copy of THE SINGING GURU, available on Amazon.com. You will find many gems in it, gems that I have found while researching and writing the book that help me live better. I ask because the placement of the sequel, that I have written two thirds of, depends on sales. The publisher has to find it worth his while to sell my 'products.' The second book, I assure you, is better than the first. This is a complement to the material I am dealing with and less ego-centric than it may seem.

Second, after reading the book, please leave a review at Amazon.com. Would deeply appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Friends and fans of Kamla: Please support her work and artistry...she is a weaver of words that touch many levels of reality. Takes but a moment to go to amazon.....what are friends for....many thanks.

    ReplyDelete