Sunday 17 November 2013

ORGANIZING OPENS DOORS AND MAKES SPACE

Didn't realize there is so much I own that I have outgrown -- and not just clothes. Things I saved and hoarded for God alone knows what purpose need to be pitched and/or given away. Every stage of life has its own needs and that makes hoarding so very redundant. I used to like to own things -- still do! But the difference now is that I love owning empty space. An empty shelf or drawer thrills me! How easy it is to clean and organize! How it reminds me of the beauty of emptiness! A door leads to it, and it is called, organizing for relevance, pitching, or giving away.

Don't get me wrong -- I am still a very material being. I am still buying according to my new needs. But a new space opens up now, like a flower about to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment