Wednesday 31 July 2013

FIRST STEP IN LOVING

RECOGNIZING AND ACKNOWLEDGING TO YOURSELF YOUR NEED FOR LOVE

Believe it or not, but most people are not in touch with their need for love. I include myself here for I have been lost a large part of my life with my attitude, who needs it? I can make it on my own. I am self-sufficient, independent, adult. IT IS PRIDE AND POWER that keeps us from love and loving. And even more than that, ignorance of our own needs and the needs of our soul. The body, the brain, the soul needs the food of love to flourish. We can survive without it -- many do and have. I cannot say how well, and cannot speak for them, for I am a creature that needs the sustenance of love. To know this about yourself helps you embark upon the journey of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment