Sunday 1 December 2013

THERE ARE NO ANSWERS, ONLY CHOICES

Payson had just turned off the movie we were watching (something stupid) and a movie on the TV turned on. From the very first sight of it, I was riveted to it, and not just because I like George Cloony. Why became clear to me when a dark character emerged from the shadows and said the words that are in the title: there are no answers, only choices. 

Just sit with this quote for a while, my friends, and I will tell you in the next post what the words mean to me. And they mean a lot. I will only tell you now that it is a great way to organize the mind and heart.

And by the way, the movie, I found out later, is an American remake of the Russian classic, Solaris, which I mean to watch soon, though I think I have already got the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment