Tuesday 19 March 2013

NOT WHAT TO DO WITH BUT HOW TO LIVE THE LIFE I HAVE

Sometimes I wonder what I am doing, posting all this motivational, self-help type of crap, instead of writing, or writing about writing, or posting my poems (which I also intend to do). But a deeper part of me knows, and knows well, that it is the inner workings of our psyches, the fine tuning of them with right thought that ensures right action, quality of life, well-being, joy and success. Success is not about how great and 'successful' -- materially, or in terms of renown and fame -- our lives are. It is not about who we are externally but how well we navigate the uncharted and often chaotic and even dangerous inner landscapes of our mind that determine how successful we are in taking full advantage of what we have been given to live and experience. And ultimately, the gift of life is life itself in its manifold experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment