Saturday 21 June 2014

HOW THE DAILY CAN CIRCUMVENT INSANITY

I have rested today, sleeping when I can, after the trauma of last night. It is hot here, 110, and most of the time i enjoy the heat, I who never get any either in California or in our Himalayan home. I have been cooped up in my room all day, most of it enjoyable, sleeping, writing, reading, listening to my mother telling her stories for the thousandth time. I know which word follows which one, I know them by heart from having listened to them so much. But how long can you stay in a room. Found myself getting cabin fever and going a bit stir crazy, till I thought of clearing up my very cluttered room, taking a bath, combing my hair, brushing my teeth, having a cup of tea, and writing here. Just that little bit of activity has me happy as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment