Wednesday 22 July 2015

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO

Really, first of all, internet has been a problem. No, this is not a whine but fact. Couldn't have written a post even if it hadn't been a problem because the second book in the Sikh Saga (after THE SINGING GURU) is near completion and it has been an intense experience, especially coming right before the launch of the first book on the 25th of this month; being with my mother (I am in the city now) has been another intense experience. All day yesterday she was agitated and I had to calm her down like a child. Then, I have been suffering a bit from, but actually enjoying what I call Monsoon Malaise. I have been sleeping well in it -- a wonderful experience. But there has also been a lot of busy-ness. Hence the laggard nature of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment